1) Trust in EA is paramount . All information divulged in an EA meeting environment or after meeting is confidential, and the exclusive property of owner and my only be shared outside the EA forum w/expressed written permission of founder.
2) All attendees will sign in and start each meeting with introductions, returnees, in 30 seconds, announce their “marching orders” from the previous meeting and how they accomplished the list.
3) All attendees will treat each other with dignity and respect, allowing free-flow thought and critiquing, but in a nurturing and supportive environment.
4) All participants must respect each other and their business or business idea.
5) The focus is always customer-centric, and market-driven.
6) Each session utilizes the Business Model Canvas as a base document.
7) The 2-stage process of Customer Discovery followed by Customer Validation is the foundation of the EA process.
8) Most issues are not monetary and therefore may be solved through research, collaboration, alliances, marketing/PR, messages, customer surveys.
9) Roundtable meetings will be facilitated so all entrepreneurs have equal time to discuss their company and current issues.
10) Meetings are designed for all to participate. There will be only one conversation at a time at any table.
11) Mentors and facilitators are the leaders of the meeting and therefore will guide the meetings in order to proceed forward on time.
12) During roundtables facilitators will call when the allocated time to move to another EA member is necessary. “Marching orders” for the next 30 days are given to each entrepreneur at this time.
13) Meetings will end with every entrepreneur announcing their name, business and “marching orders” for the next meeting.